Zephaniah:3:14-20
Sing,O Daughter of Zion;
Shout aloud,O Israel! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart,O Daughter of Jerusalem!
The Lord has taken away your punishment,he has turned back your enemy.The Lord ,the King of Israel,is with you;never again will you fear any harm.On that day they will say to Jerusalem,"Do not fear ,O Zion;do not let your hands hang limp.The Lord your God is with you,he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,he will quiet you with his love,he will rejoice over you with singing.";..."The sorrows for the appointed feasts I will remove from you;they are a burden and a reproach to you.
At that time I will deal with all who oppressed you;I will rescue the lame and gather those who have been scattered.I will give them praise and honour in every land where they were put to shame.At that time I will gather you;at that time i will bring you home.I will give you honour and praise among all the peoples of the earth when i restore your fortunes before your very eyes." says the Lord.....
wah wat a lovely verse which God has given....Yes my dear friends when God is with Us what else we need ...He is our everything in our happiness and in our depressions.Is n't it?He is the Lord who always cares for us and looks us and lifts us with His mighty lovely Hands...God knows our pains but He tests our faith in Him.When trouble comes we start complaining...but is it the way which God is expecting from us?.....Doesnot he know wat we want but God tests and waits for us to ask Him.He wants us to go closer to Him and He waits for us streching His hands always in our troubles... Watelse we need...Our God is great and compassionate..So never get dismayed...Be Happy always in God watever the range of ur trouble may be...Just leave it to God and Pray for that..He will takecare and satan will run away taking its own trouble from us....That is what the power of Our God Jesus Christ is...so Be strong in God...Let not ur thoughts go far from God and His plans...All things work together for our Gud who loves and fears God..God Bless Us..:)
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment